July 27, 2017
Corporate Training Skills are in growing demand these days with line managers often taking on the role of Facilitator for process, systems and product training. Also, some managers want to make a career move into becoming a trainer since it is a less stressful lifestyle, more of a work life balance and can have a flexible working schedule. The training is delivered by Paul Murphy, an entrepreneur and international trainer that is successful in sales and marketing of corporate training in China, Asia Pacific and Europe. Plus has 10 years’ experience with designing and delivering training management and soft skills training.
Who should attend?
This fun 2 day TTT workshop is designed for managers who want to pick up practical, dynamic and creative corporate training skills so they can be more effective in the organization and add value by improving internal process, product and systems training or make a career move into becoming an in-house trainer or freelance trainer. This truly interactive workshop can also inspire HR and Training Managers that are responsible for the training function or even technical trainers.
1. TNA Skills for client facing meeting skills and needs analysis approach
How to handle the training needs analysis process professionally as a trainer
2. Facilitation Skills introduction and training techniques
Variety of activities for working with groups in training workshops and problem solving meetings.
3. Training Delivery skills for small and large group workshops
Practical skills such as icebreakers, role plays, discussions, case studies, quiz, debriefing and games.
4. Workshop Design skills for content creation and facilitation planning.
Looking at the relationship between content design and facilitation design.
5. Presentation Skills for interactive training and audience engagement
For engaging the audience and maintaining interest and energy.
6. Giving feedback to participants and receiving feedback from them.
Creating a positive, comfortable and enjoyable training environment.
7. EQ Coaching skills
Asking better questions to stimulate training and deal with difficult and deal with participants
8. Marketing / Pre-Sales Skills
Ideas for establishing credibility with HR, line managers, training participants and training firms. Tips for creating your own trainer profile, workshop outlines, pre-training surveys and flyers, plus key interview skills for improving your personal brand as a trainer regardless of if you are a freelancer or a full-time manager.
9. Customization skills for training workshop design.
Sharing of examples of how to tailor training and focus training on client needs.
10. Best Practices Checklists and Training Feedback approaches
These are practical guidelines proven to work in the training industry and not theory.
Mr. Paul MURPHY
Train the Trainer(2 Days)
• Leadership Influence / Soft Skills
• Proactive Management / Team leadership Skills
• Train The Trainer / Executive Facilitation Skills
• Cross-Cultural Communication / Conflict Management Skills
• Presentation / Email / Negotiation Skills Nationality: British / South Africa
• S+ years IT / HR Consulting business background
• 13+ Countries worldwide sold and delivered training
• 12+ years China Multinationals Training experience 7+ years Entrepreneur running his own China business
• Postgraduate Degree in Information Systems
• Bachelor Degree Commercial Law / Information Systems
• Cambridge University CELTA Certificate
• SEM Member British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
4000 RMB / Members
4400 RMB / Non members
* Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.
Minimum number of attendees:
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: +86 (10) 6461 0260 ext 131
In order to participate in this training, please register before July 26 at 18:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée