July 20, 2017
- You will learn from a true expert how to develop effective Employee Relations strategies applicable to your company. Through exercises and case studies, you will develop not only the technical skills but also the softer skills based on the latest psychological research that can make a measurable difference to you work.
Who should attend:
If you are an HR professional with at least 3 years of experience, or a front-line manager, this course is for you.
1. Employee Relations Overview
- What defines Employee Relations (ER)?
- [Exercise] Questionnaire on organizational atmosphere
- Market Size & Market Growth
- Why does the Chinese consumer buy online?
2. Labor Relations Overview
- An introduction of labor relations/labor contract law
- Trade unions
- How to compose the employee handbook
- Setting regulations on behaviors
- [Exercise] Compose 1 behavior regulation and its grading
- Rewards and punishment regulations
- Handling employee misconduct
- Handling labor arbitration
- [Q&A] Case study and Q&As
3. Psychological Factors in ER Management
- Conflict management in an organization
- Understanding traits of individuals
- Handling pressure
- Behavioral science
- EAP plan
- Cultivating empathy
4. Optimizing Employee-Organization Relations
- Notice the early signs of ER deterioration
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Build up the psychological contract
- Employee incentives and retention
- [Exercise] Assessment on the key incentive factors at work
Helen is a Chinese national, living in Beijing. She has an outstanding HR management pedigree, with a Career in fields of management consulting, human resource management and training spanning 21 years in top fortune 500 companies. She has worked extensively in providing consultative solutions for multinational companies, state-own-enterprises and private sectors operating in China. Her consulting clients include: Owens Corning, China Petrol, China Telecom, Tellabs, RDPAC, and SMEs in China in media industry, internet industry, real-estate industry and manufacturing-based companies.
Starting with her background in Fortune 500 companies including Kraft, GE, Motorola and Terex as HR generalist, she has been playing an important Human Resources role for China and Greater China. Her last role in the corporate world was The HR Director for Terex China, which has 18 legal entities with 10,000 employees including 7 manufacturing sites in mainland China. She has gradually added psychological dimensions to her consultant career and is now DISC certified trainer.
Helen demonstrates strong ability and capability to support individuals to progress towards their established career desire and aspiration. She combines her corporate human resources and training exposure with the practical and succeeded experiences in career coaching in supporting individuals in strategically establishing career vision and migrating towards their desired direction. Her career transition clients includes global leading electronic companies, internet companies, media, financial service companies and manufacturing companies. She also has in-depth human resources expertisein M&A projects, outplacement consulting and executive coaching.
Jul 20-21, 2017
The Office Park, Tower AB, 6th Floor No.10 Jintongxi Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
北京市金桐西路10号 远洋光华国际 AB座6层
4000 RMB / Members
4500 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before July 19 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée