October 13, 2017
After your team learns the skills behind the Six Thinking Hats system they will:
- Hold critical meetings without emotions or egos making bad decisions
- Avoid the easy but mediocre decisions by knowing how to dig deeper
- Reduce conflicts at work and in private life,
- Increase productivity and even more important - be more effective
- Make creative solutions the norm
- Maximize and organize each person’s thoughts and ideas
- Get to the right solution quickly and with a shared vision
- Increase the quality of your thinking, become a better manager
- It may even make you a happier person
Who should attend?
- Managers and employees willing to conduct or contribute to more productive meetings and discussions
- Individuals and teams who are going through the different stages of an M&A process might find this course highly beneficial
1. Part 1: What is special about the Six Thinking Hats method?
- Benefits of parallel thinking vs. adversarial thinking
- Quality of thinking can be improved. Thinking is the basis of our actions, and actions might also become different as a result of an improved way of thinking.
2. Part 2: The Six Hats, one by one:
- White Hat: calls for information known or needed
- Red Hat: signifies feelings, hunches and intuition
- Black Hat: is judgment – the devil’s advocate or why something may not work
- Yellow Hat: has symbolizes brightness and optimism
- Green Hat: focuses on creativity, the possibilities, alternatives and new ideas
- Blue Hat: is used to manage the thinking process
3. Part 3: Six Hats applied – Using the hats in different situations:
- Individual thinking
- Communication settings
- Team use
4. Part 4: Action plan after training
5. Part 5: Q & A
Started her career in education in 1994, Grace has been in education and training for 20 years. She has a deep study of the whole de Bono thinking system, which laid a solid foundation for her training. With the lively, powerful and interactive training style, her classroom is relaxing and participants are very active. The compact course structure, focused clear teaching point and multi-level, diversified practice in training, enables participants to grasp the de Bono thinking tools and apply them in their work and life as well as fully experiencing the joy of learning.
Suites 201-222, 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
for English version: 1100/1500 for members and non-members
for Chinese version: 990/1400 for members/non-members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: +86 (10) 6461 0260 ext 131
In order to participate in this training, please register before September 19 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée