September 06, 2018
Hiring people successfully is one of the most important goals not only for the HR department, but for the whole company. Being able to recruit suitable staff in a structured, professional and time efficient way often decides about a company's success in general. This interactive seminar with lots of practice and first hand experiences provides you with all necessary insights, instruments and skills of a high class recruiter, even for filling Executive positions.
• The Recruitment and Selection Process as a whole / 招聘与候选人筛选整体流程
• Performing a Job Analysis and writing a Position Profile / 招聘的成本分析和撰写职位概况
• Tips and Tricks for drafting Job Advertisements / 起草招聘广告的窍门和技巧
• Ways to find good Candidates / 搜索候选人
• How to efficiently Screen Resumes / 有效的筛选简历
• How to create the right Interview Atmosphere / 营造适当的面试氛围
• Problems Recruiters Face / 招聘者的常见问题
• Interview Preparation and Forma / 面试准备及形式
• Interviewing Barriers / 面试中的障碍
• How to conduct efficient Telephone Interviews / 进行有效的电话面试
• Finally: Personal Interviews / 最终的个人面试环节
• Non-verbal Communication / 面试中的非语言交流
• Using different types of Interview Questions / 不同的提问方式和行为面试方法（A.S.K模型）
• Handling Difficult Applicants / 难以应付的候选人
• How to compare and evaluate Candidates / 如何比较及评估候选人
• Recruiting Executive positions (General Manager, / 招聘执行职位（总经理、销售总监、首席代表等）
Sales Director, Chief Representative etc.)
• Checking References / 背景调查
• Preparing and Making a Job Offer /准备和提供offer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Top Managers, Senior Managers, HR Managers, Recruitment Professionals.
Dr. Oliver PRUEFER
Dr. Pruefer is the Vice General Manager of AHK Beijing. He has been living and working in China since 2006. Since 2012 he has also been the Head of HR / Recruitment & Training in AHK Beijing. For more than 15 years he has been active in leading management and HR roles in Germany, the UK and China. Together with his Sino-German HR team in Beijing he is currently responsible for all the internal HR Management and HR Development activities as well as the external HR services for German companies, just like the recruitment service, the HR consulting as well as the trainings and language courses.
Dr. Pruefer also has a rich experience as an external Trainer, Coach and Consultant. He has trained and coached several thousand people. Having worked in HR for all his career Dr. Pruefer enjoys sharing some crucial HR insights concerning the questions how to recruit the right people, how to improve and become more successful, how to communicate more efficiently, and how to create a motivated and rewarding team atmosphere.
Dr. Pruefer graduated from Hamburg University, Germany, with a PhD in Sports Psychology with the focus on training and coaching methods. He in addition holds an MBA from Fudan University, Shanghai, China with an emphasis on Human Resource Management in China. He is a certified Management Trainer and Change Manager (CTU, Hamburg) and also certified for the application of the GPOP, an enhanced version of the MBTI, which is one of the world’s leading personality questionnaires.
Topics/Specialization and Training Psychology and Methodology
All HR topics, Communication, Rhetoric, Manager as a Coach, Trainer as a Coach, Leadership, Time Management, Stress Management, and many more topics where e.g. communication and self-management skills are the key to success.
Dr. Pruefer provides a comfortable training atmosphere with the goal to bring in the participants experiences and learn from each other in an interactive training setting with presentations, group work, exercises, role plays and other interesting and stimulating methods. He provides insights, models, instruments and solutions in the crucial moments, when they are really needed.
List of Clients
Aerodyn Energiesysteme; Rendsburg; Alte Leipziger Versicherung, Hamburg; BDO Wirtschaftsprüfung, Hamburg; CMS Hasche Sigle, Frankfurt; Deutsche Börse, Frankfurt; DZ Bank, Frankfurt; First London Securities; HanseNet, Saarbruecken; Handelskammer Hamburg; Kühne School of Logistics and Management, Hamburg; MTI Management Consulting, Beijing; Macquarie Capital Europe, London; Marriott Hotel, Bremen; A.P. Moeller Maersk, Hamburg; PvF Investor Relations, Frankfurt; Powerland, Guangzhou; SAM Electronics, Hamburg; Siemens Management Institut, Beijing; Volkswagen Finance (China), Beijing
Date: Thursday 6th and Friday 7th of September 2018 (2 days training)
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Landmark Tower 2,North Dongsanhuan Road 8,Chaoyang District, Beijing
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided.
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 4400
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 4800
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.)
To attend this training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.