October 31, 2017
Hiring people successfully is one of the most important goals not only for the HR department, but for the whole company. Being able to recruit suitable (!) staff in a structured, professional and time efficient way often decides about a company’s success in general. This interactive seminar with lots of practice and first hand experiences provides you with all necessary insights, instruments and skills of a high class recruiter, even for filling Executive positions.
Who should attend?
Top Managers, Senior Managers, HR Managers, Recruitment Professionals.
1. The recruitment and selection process
2. Performing a job analysis and writing a position profile
3. Tips and tricks for drafting job advertisements
4. Ways to find good candidates
5. How to efficiently screen resumes
6. How to create the right interview atmosphere
7. Problems recruiters face
8. Interview preparation and format
9. Interviewing barriers
10. How to conduct efficient telephone interviews
11. Finally: personal interviews
12. Non-verbal communication
13. Using different types of interview questions
14. Handling difficult applicants
15. How to compare and evaluate candidates
16. Recruiting executive positions (general manager, sales director, chief representative etc.)
17. Checking references
18. Preparing and making a job offer
Dr. Prüfer has been living and working in China since 2006. He is the Vice General Manager and the Head of HR / Recruitment & Training for German Industry and Commerce, the service provider of the German Chamber of Commerce in North China, Beijing. For more than 15 years he has been active in leading management and HR roles in Germany, the UK and China. Together with his Sino-German HR team he is currently responsible for all the internal HR Management and HR Development activities as well as the external HR services for German companies. Dr. Prüfer also has a rich experience as an external Trainer, Coach and Consultant. He has trained and coached several thousand people. Having worked in HR for all his career, Dr. Prüfer enjoys sharing some crucial insights concerning the most important Management and HR related topics and especially the questions how to improve and become more successful, how to communicate more efficiently, what to do to make people feel satisfied at work and how to create a motivated and rewarding team atmosphere.
October 31 - November 1
German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
4400 RMB / Members
4800 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before October 24 at 17:00. To register, fill in the form below: