June 21, 2017
Training - Professional Women: Create a Strong Personal Brand
Professionals that attend can expect to:
- Understand how to create a strong personal brand
- Know how to tactfully let others know who you are and what’s important to you
- Look at the gender lens and what will be effective in how you display your strengths
- Increase awareness around how you currently show up to others and identify gaps to how you see yourself
- Connect and share with other bright-minded women
Who should attend:
This is an open course for professional women committed to their own growth. We welcome professionals from all industries and backgrounds.
1. Created your Strong Personal Brand
2. An ability to speak out at the right times
3. Communicate with intention and clarity
4. Understand how to express passion and enthusiasm in the areas that you are interested to grow in
5. Meet and share with like-minded women
Em Roblin has been based in Beijing for a decade and has been working regionally in Asia since she founded LEAP in 2010. Em is focused on developing female leaders. She works with organizations by creating meaningful learning journeys for women and by partnering with executives to drive change and create more inclusive environments. Em has worked with Fortune 500 companies from a range of industries including technology, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, consumer products, financial services and more. She has a strategic alliance with a US-based management consulting firm and collaborates on global D&I projects with leading companies.
Em also works with professional women outside of organizations through her quickly growing peer coaching program, where she is the creator and cofounder, The Fulfilled Self. This initiative attracts achievement oriented professional women who want to maximize their impact and be their best selves.
She has been invited as a guest lecturer at several notable universities including Peking University, Tsinghua University, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, INSEAD, and was recipient of the Ernst & Young Women in Business Inspiration Leadership Award in 2011. She is Canadian, with an MPA from Ryerson University and a BAH in Education and Mathematics from Queen's University.
Jun 21, 2017
The Office Park, Tower AB, 6th Floor No.10 Jintongxi Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
北京市金桐西路10号 远洋光华国际 AB座6层
2675 RMB / Members
2996 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before June 20 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée