March 07, 2018
Are your people confused about how to present well? ...that means their audience is confused when hearing the message.
As an organizational leader, we're sure you have experienced the frustration of miscommunication and seen the negative effects of dull, ineffective presentations.This frustration happens in even the best of compagnies.
The Solution: From Confusion to Clarity.
Presentations are everywhere: team meetings, one-on-one conversations, sales pitches, and formal presentations. In these scenarios are you leveraging your influence to drive action?
Present to Influence is not your typical training. It is a high-impact program featuring Lead with Words’ unique methodology to help you develop persuasive presentations holistically: from concept to delivery.
Expert instruction and dynamic, practical exercises are paired with video feedback for maximum effect.
“People working in an international company will definitely benefit from this training.”
- Doney Xu, Executive Operations Director APAC at Vanderlande
Benefits to your organization:
- Focused, powerful presentations that persuade
- Greater confidence across your organization
- More effective meetings that lead to change
The three pillars of structure:
1. Prepare: Prepare systematically for every presentation
2. Create: Create clear, logical presentations for every situation
3. Deliver: Deliver presentations with greater confidence and persuasion
Key learning points:
- Prepare for any presentation and audience with a systematice approach
- Construct crystal-clear messages using a reusable, easy-to-implement tool
- Control gestures, eye contact, and voice for greater impact
- Engage and build rapport with diverse audiences
- See oneself from the audience's perspective; Video feeaback and expert feedback will equip your people with a greater awarness and presence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All business professionals, at any level of the organization
• Certified Master Trainer
• Global Leadership Summit 2017 Facilitator: where over 1,300 leaders came to Beijing to transform their leadership
• 7+ years of experience leading corporate training and coaching sessions
• Founded and built 2 successful companies, and regularly delivers persuasive presentations to a wide range of businesspeople
• Strong finance background (CFE, CRCMP)
• Fluent in Chinese (HSK level 6 - 2012)
We are presentation specialists who work with top talent in Asia to increase their influence.Our recent clients include: Daimler, BMW, UNESCO, Vanderlande, Cinda, and more.
“This was the best presentation skills course I’ve ever taken!”
- Charlene Cai, Financial Controller at Cinda
“The step-by-step approach and practice helped me achieve immediate progress.”
- Sheng Lin, Engineer at Daimler
Date: Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th of March 2018 (2 days training)
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm per day
Venue: CCI France Chine Beijing Office (Suites 201-222, 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing)
Maximum number of attendees: 20
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided.
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 4000
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 4800
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.)
To attend this Training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.