March 13, 2018
Are you trying to make an impact in your presentations or training? Do you want to create a PowerPoint for you and notes for your attendees?
This course will introduce you to concepts to use PPT to your advantage to prepare not only great presentations but something people can meaningfully walk away with.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Zheng XUE 薛峥
• Tsinghua University special trainer for MBA in the series courses of professional quality
• Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 6 consecutive years,contributed to enhance office efficiency and skills sharing
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) since 2009, Microsoft Certified for IT Professional (MCITP)
• KingSoft WPS certified Trainer, once participated in KingSoft’s WPS Enterprise training specialist program
• Training Thought: clear logic; encouraging independent thinking and work practice; motivating trainees in high spirit.
• Training Content: focusing on putting theory into practice to make trainee gain what they want easily but deeply.
• Training Style: making trainee feel the joy of training vividly and humorously.
• Having more than 8 years’ experience as a professional trainer. Serviced for about hundreds of famous domestic and overseas corporations, government offices as well as universities. And delivered more than hundreds of classes annually, meanwhile have received high evaluations from all trainees.
Acted as a trainer and leader of office skills program for Microsoft’s employees, delivering the Microsoft Office‘s application skills and using values. He made a great contribution to design the exact training course with perfect training system for enterprises professionally due to his rich experiences in course designing and teaching. Graduated from Beijing Normal University, during the period of university, he had studied courses of pedagogy, psychology, owning professional knowledge background in education and training. Moreover, he had his own unique insights in terms of curriculum design and teaching contents.
Date: Tuesday March 13th, 2018
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Landmark Tower II, Unit 0830, 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, P.R. China
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 1800
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 2000
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch)
To attend this training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.
La date limite de l'événement est passée