November 14, 2017
- Understand powerful HR concepts to enhance leadership quality and success
- Increase the ability to motivate yourself and others
- Deepen your understanding of psychological factors
- Deal with HR essential issues as a non HR Manager: from recruitment, to conflict management to terminate contracts.
Who should attend?
Top Managers and Senior Managers looking to improve their understanding of both human and legal HR issues
- Overview about powerful HR skills und how to make use of them as a top leader
- What is motivation, how to motivate yourself and others?
- Understanding your team members psychology
- HR secrets about topics like efficient recruitment, promotion, salary increase, conflict management and contract termination
Dr. Prüfer has been living and working in China since 2006. He is the Vice General Manager and the Head of HR / Recruitment & Training for German Industry and Commerce, the service provider of the German Chamber of Commerce in North China, Beijing. For more than 15 years he has been active in leading management and HR roles in Germany, the UK and China. Together with his Sino-German HR team he is currently responsible for all the internal HR Management and HR Development activities as well as the external HR services for German companies. Dr. Prüfer also has a rich experience as an external Trainer, Coach and Consultant. He has trained and coached several thousand people. Having worked in HR for all his career, Dr. Prüfer enjoys sharing some crucial insights concerning the most important Management and HR related topics and especially the questions how to improve and become more successful, how to communicate more efficiently, what to do to make people feel satisfied at work and how to create a motivated and rewarding team atmosphere.
German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
4400 RMB / Members
4800 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before November 7 at 17:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée