July 20, 2018
South China - Guangzhou
In this training, Excel 2016 for finance will be introduced. In addition to the introduction of classical functions in Excel 2016, the trainer will insist on the logic: for constructing files, for using formulas, for checking data. The training will be divided in two independent modules and will be based on a practical approach and exercises. A detailed training support will be given for each module in order to easily find out all the steps introduced during the training.
Who should attend?
Finance staff in finance department, anyone who has to use Excel more or less intensively.
Required level: intermediate in Excel, no level required in finance.
The two modules are independent but related and we advice to attend to the two modules.
• Section 1: short introduction of Module 1;
• Section 2 and 3: a general configuration for excel;
• Section 4: an overview of Excel 2016 menu;
• Section 5: principles for efficient workbooks
• Section 6: the notion of table;
• Section 7: some useful tips for using Excel
• Section 1: short introduction of Module 2;
• Section 2: Excel formula for databases management and reporting;
• Section 3: the principle of reports and the pivot table
• Section 4: graphs’ principles and graphs’ layout;
• Section 5: the main properties of a good report.
We can also provide English and French version and in-house training sessions according to your needs.
Ms. Qin LIU
Ms. Qin Liu is the director assistant of Falinwa limited. She has earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Nanchang University and is currently an outsourced finance director assistant of a few SMEs in Shenzhen with responsibility of closely monitoring financial operations and effectively implementing financial decisions made in line with business strategies.
Friday, July 20th 2018
9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Class in Chinese:
Member: 1,000 RMB/person
Non member: 1,200 RMB/person
Class in English/French:
Member: 1,500 RMB/person
Non member: 1,700 RMB/person
* Price includes VAT, course materials and lunch.
Please send and email with your name, mobile phone, company and position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration:
Friday, July 13th 2018
Completion Certificate is provided.