December 01, 2017
South China - Guangzhou
Lean & Six Sigma -- Essentials of Yellow Belt
Lean & Six Sigma concepts are widely used in multinational groups. It is an effective change management tool that empowers people in continuous improvement efforts.
Not only using in production, recently Lean & Six Sigma is more and more developed in services and supply chain. It provides a new vision of Value Chain.
This training will present briefly both Lean & Six Sigma concepts. Then attendees will run a case which enables them to share practical experience together
Who Should Attend?
Employees or managers from all value chain units from production to supply chain.
Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
• --Brief introduction: the concept of Lean and the concept of Six Sigma.
• --Key concepts.
• --The origin of Lean emanating from Quality Management
• --Aims and Variations of different forms of Lean & Six Sigma
• --DfSS (Design for Six Sigma)
• --Voice of Customer
• --Lean Approaches. Main principles and TIMWOOD
Six Sigma (6σ)
• --The Process and the Quality-Parameter
• --Customer request and specifications
• --Why Six and why Sigma?
• --Lean & Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
• --Strategy / Management
Lean and Six Sigma methodology
• --The DMAIC-Method
• --Integrating Lean and Six Sigma Initiatives
• --Current situation analyste
• --Improvement without Lean & Six Sigma
• --Improvement using Lean & Six Sigma concepts.
Mr. Renaud POLI, has over 20 years’ experience in management position in production and logistics units within a first-ranking multinational chemicals and pharmaceutical groups. He has also successfully led operational excellence deployment and major change management, like SAP implementation and reorganization. He is certified Black Belt and CPIM Apics. Graduated from ESCIL Chemist School in Lyon, Renaud is also a chemist.
December 1st, Friday, 2017
9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Member: RMB 1,000/person
Non member: RMB 2,000/person
* Price including lecture, course materials,
refreshments, lunch and VAT(6.72%).
Deadline for registration:
November 24th, Friday, 2017
Completion Certificate is provided.
Guangzhou, to be confirmed