November 07, 2017
- What means Industry 4.0, smart products and smart services
- Learn about the innovative business model examples
- Digitalization and integration of value chains
- Develop an implementation roadmap and identify the main implementation barriers
- Share best practice with other participants and experts
Who should attend?
- Upper Management
- Department Managers
1. Introduce industry 4.0 and its strategies and share related individual experience
2. Have case study and a workshop on potential ideas / measures
3. Evaluate the ideas and have the investment-game-workshop
4. IT Security within the context of industry 4.0
5. Discuss how can enterprise process industry 4.0
He grew up in China and has spent many years living in Germany. After studying at the University of Hannover he worked for a short while in the engineering profession. Since 2003 he has worked for various technology oriented management consultancies, including TMG Consultants in Stuttgart. In his last position, as the managing director of Staufen AG’s subsidiary in the country, he helped drive strong business growth in China. His areas of responsibility there were sales, project business, and human resources. His present consulting work focuses on Industry 4.0 strategies, innovation management, operational excellence as well as on managing large implementation projects in a cross-cultural context.
German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
2400 RMB / Members
2800 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before September 19 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée