November 17, 2017
South China - Guangzhou
Harmonious Labour Relations Building
Building up harmonious internal labor relations plays an important part in human resource management. It depends greatly on the understanding and respect of a company regarding the labor legislation.
This training will bring a solution on how to build up harmonious labour relations, through a better understanding and a better application of the labour legislation. It will explain some typical cases confronted by foreign companies, and explain in details how to build up harmonious labour relations by observing the labor law and all the indispensable knowledge of the Chinese Labour Law for HRMs in their daily work.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Officer, Department, Manager/ Director, General Manager
Brief introduction: the importance of understanding labour law and its application on building harmonious labour relations.
• Considerations before signing labour contract
• Execution of labour contract
• Modification of labour contract
• Dissolution of labour contractDefining negotiation issues and alternatives
Internal regulations and rules
• Importance of internal regulation and rule( for harmonious labour relations )
• How to make an effective regulation and rule
• How to execte the regulation and rule
Working hours and vacations
• Work schedules and range of application
• How to set up and manage an overtime system
• Vacation management
Remuneration and benefits policy
• Salary, bonus and allowance distribution
• Social insurance and housing public accumulation funds
• Additional business insurance
• How to avoid labour dispute
• How to solve labour dispute peacefully
• How to improve the odds of winning arbitration and litigation
November 10th, Friday, 2017
9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Member: RMB 2,000/person
Non member: 2,200RMB/person
* Price including lecture, course materials,
refreshments, lunch and VAT(6.72%).
Deadline for registration:
November 03th, Friday, 2017
Completion Certificate is provided.
Guangzhou, to be confirmed