September 21, 2018
South China - Guangzhou
Learn the basic knowledge of financial statements and basic theory of financial statement analysis.Be able to read balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement, to understand the impacts on the operation and finance of an enterprise and the analysis of each item in financial statements.
Be able to apply the financial statement analysis to decision-making in the areas of management, credit, and performance.
Who Should Attend?
Enterprise management and Investment decision makers
Department managers (finance, production, sale, market, credit, and HR, etc.)
Internal controllers, and internal auditors, etc.
1. Basic knowledge of financial statements
2. Read and analysis of balance sheet
3. Read and analysis of income statement
4. Read and analysis of cash flow statement
5. Relationship of financial statements
6. Financial statements analysis applied to management decision-making
7. Financial statements analysis applied to credit decision-making
8.Financial statements analysis applied to decision-making of performance assessment
Mr. Wu PENG
PENG Wu has over 10 years’ audit experience after 10 years’ experience in the bank industry.He has deep knowledge in international and Chinese accounting, tax, business regulations, and financial analysis. He also has strong expertise in audit, due diligence and agreed-upon procedures assignments for large international clients in southern China. What’s more, PENG Wu has performed PRC statutory audit, group reporting review and gained experience into consolidation, IFRS, US GAAP.
Date: Friday, September 21st 2018
Time: 9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Price* : Member: 1,800 RMB/person
Non member: 2,000RMB/person
* Price includes VAT, course materials and lunch.
Deadline for registration: Friday, September 14th 2018
Certificate: Completion Certificate is provided.