November 15, 2017
This training brings the necessary skills to design, build, manage and measure effective online and digital campaigns weaving together the core skills of digital marketing, social media, online PR, paid and organic search and measurement programmes
Who should attend?
This training session targets any brands or merchants which need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels
1. Digital Marketing & Markets Insights
- Internet usage in China and the rest of the world
- What is Digital marketing ?
- What does Digital Marketing mean for your brand or your company ?
- Who are the main players in China and the Rest of the World ?
2. Content marketing
- How a search engine works ?
- Analytics : What to measure and how ?
- A focus on Google Analytics
- What is SEO and why it is not enough anymore ?
- What is Content Marketing and how it works ?
- How to build a Content marketing Strategy ?
- Let's have a look at search and content marketing strategy for Baidu
- Let's have a look at search and content marketing strategy for Tmall/Taobao
- Let's have a look at search and content marketing strategy for Google
3. Social Marketing
- Traditional media vs. Social Media?
- Review of the main players in China and the rest of the world
- Key Opinion Leaders : Who are they ? How to find and use them ?
- How to integrate Social Marketing in a global Digital Marketing plan ?
- Social Listening : Why and How to use it ?
- Focus on Weibo
- Focus on WeChat
- Social Campaign : The best campaigns review
4. Online Advertising
- The main players in China and the rest of the world
- How online advertising works ? What to buy (PPC/CPM/CPS/etc) ? How to buy it ? How to target it ?
- Focus on Tmall Advertising
- Focus on Baidu Advertising
- Focus on WeChat Advertising
- A brief review on Google Adwords & Facebook ad
- Traffic costs efforts and money
- How to draft a "realistic" digital marketing full plan and budget ?
- KPIs : How to define the right Key Performance Indicators and measure success or failure ?
- What are the digital marketing trends ?
Cyril Drouin is the Chief eCommerce Officer for Greater China at Saatchi & Saatchi. Cyril has lived in China since 1998 and founded BysoftChina in 2003, an eCommerce and digital agency focusing on the Chinese market. So far, over 100 brands, retailers, manufacturers, and small business have benefited from his expertise through the entire lifecycle of an eCommerce project. From its consulting and strategic phases to implementation and monitoring performance. Cyril is a regular well-respected speaker and trainer at various digital and eCommerce conferences. He hosts high-level training sessions about the Chinese eCommerce ecosystem in China and around the world. Cyril is teaching eCommerce and Digital Marketing in MBA as well. Cyril holds a Master degree in IT & Mathematics. He is native in French and fluent in English, also has a good command of Chinese.
Suites 201-222, 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
2900 RMB / Members
3500 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before November 10 at 17:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée