September 07, 2018
South China - Guangzhou
To maximize penetration of new and existing markets, your sales people need much more than simply selling skills. Our open workshop “Developing Sales Strategy” enetrate helps your sales staff penetrates and manage accounts, and learns advanced skills to gather information, analyze accounts and sell to the needs of multiple influencers and key decision-makers.
Who should attend?
Frontline sales managers and sales representatives
* Understanding buyer’s decision making
* Account Entry Strategy
* Competition Analysis
* Differentiating and Handling Buyer’s concern
* How to implement the planned strategies?
* Real cases role play
Mr. Bee Lam
* Has been engaged in sales and sales management, business, quality and customer services improvement for more than 15 years.
* Is a certified facilitator for Huthwaite SPIN and Wilson Learning, NLP Certified Practitioner
* Graduated in Sociology from Baptists University Hong Kong
Friday, September 7th 2018
9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Member: 1,800 RMB/person
* Price includes VAT, course materials and lunch.
Deadline for registration:
Saturday, September 1st 2018
Completion Certificate is provided.