August 31, 2017
South China - Guangzhou
Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
Faced with complex, open-ended, ever-changing challenges, organizations realize that constant innovation is critical to stay ahead of the competition. As a leader, how effective do you manage these business difficulties? Can you break thought patterns and think differently? This workshop will teach you how to utilize tools to spark creativity, and enable you to develop comprehensive approaches to solve problems with fresh ideas and make high-quality decisions.
Who Should Attend?
Mid to senior level managers
- Identifying blockades to creative thinking
- Creative tools
- Problem Solving Model – KT Model
- Collecting, analyzing and presenting data
- Dissecting root causes of problems
- Solution assessment for decision making
- Risk assessment and management
- Establishing contingency plan
- Implementing the solutions
- Evaluating effectiveness after implementation
Mr. Alan Lee
- Worked in a prestigious multinational manufacturer as head of engineering department for 15 years.
- Has been engaged in business, quality, engineering and customer services improvement for more than 30 years.
- Was the Chairman of the Hong Kong Leadership Training Association for the years 1994 to 1997 and has been very active in the development of leadership training for the businesses in Hong Kong.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.