August 02, 2018
Communication and negotiation skills are vital and the key success factors to all kind of business nowadays. The program trainer will lead the participants understand their own and others' interpersonal style by applying the most updated tools. Participants will learn to improve the relation with co-workers, customers, friends and family members so as to achieving success in all kind of negotiation situations. The trainer will make use of actual business cases sharing and role plays, to let participants be involved and experience the latest communication skills and negotiation process from a different angle.
• Identifying blockings to creative thinking and expanding your creativity 认识创造性思维的障碍及拓展你的创意
• Application of Creative tools 如何应用创意工具提升创造力
• Problem Solving and decision making based on KT Model 引用KT模型去解决问题和作出决策
• The process of problem solving 解决问题的程序
• Situational appraisal and problem root causes analysis 处境评估及剖析问题根源
• Decision analysis – select the most cost effective solution 决策评估 - 选择最附合成本的方案
• Risk assessment and management 风险评估与管理
• Establishing contingency plan 建立应急计划
• Evaluating the solution effectiveness after implementation 评估方案实施效果
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Middle to senior managers
Alan is currently a Senior Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited. Before joining HMI Consulting, Alan was the Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of a renowned consulting firm. He has been engaged in business process, quality system, engineering and customer services improvement of different industries, such as logistic, financial bank, insurance, toys, consumer electronics, medical and food service, garment and foot wear, construction, department store, and property management etc., for more than 10 years.
In the last 7 years, Alan has designed and delivered a wide range of tailored management training programmes and workshops for many HKSAR departments, Non Government Organizations, and public service industries.
Alan holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
Alan speaks perfect Putonghua and fluent in English.
Date: Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd of August 2018
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Landmark Tower 2, North Dongsanhuan Road 8, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided.
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 4000
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 4400
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.)
To attend this Training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.