November 02, 2017
Facing the complex, open-ended, ever-changing challenges, organizations should realize that constant, ongoing innovation is critical to stay ahead of the competition. As a business leader, how effective you are managing these business difficulties? Can you break thought patterns and think differently? This workshop will feature you how to utilize tools to spark creativity, and enable you to develop comprehensive approach to solve problems with fresh ideas and make high quality decisions.
Who should attend?
Middle to senior managers.
- Identifying blockings to creative thinking and expanding your creativity
- Application of Creative tools
- Problem Solving and decision making based on KT Model
- The process of problem solving
- Situational appraisal and problem root causes analysis
- Decision analysis – select the most cost effective solution
- Risk assessment and management
- Establishing contingency plan
- Evaluating the solution effectiveness after implementation
Mr. Alan Lee is the founder and Principal Consultant of Tune U Management Consultant Limited. He has been engaged in business process, quality system, engineering, sales and customer services improvement of different industries, such as logistic, financial bank, insurance, toys, consumer electronics, medical and food service, garment and foot wear, construction, department store, and property management etc., for more than 10 years. In the last 10 years, Alan has also designed and delivered a wide range of tailored management training programmes and workshops for many HKSAR departments, Non Government Organizations, and public service industries. Alan holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
November 2-3, 2017
Thursday - Friday
9:00 - 17:00
4000 RMB / Members
4400 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before February 22 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below: