September 11, 2018
Communication and negotiation skills are vital and the key success factors to all kind of business nowadays. The program trainer will lead the participants understand their own and others' interpersonal style by applying the most updated tools. Participants will learn to improve the relation with co-workers, customers, friends and family members so as to achieving success in all kind of negotiation situations. The trainer will make use of actual business cases sharing and role plays, to let participants be involved and experience the latest communication skills and negotiation process from a different angle.
• Positive attitude and relationship-building strategy • 建立正面态度及人际关系的策略
• Assess individual profile and communicate • 评估个人的人际风格及与不同风格
with people with different styles 的人沟通
• Characteristics of positive communication and • 正面沟通的特点及何谓决断的沟通
how to communicate assertively
• How to listen, ask question and give quality • 如何通过聆听、发问及回蚀技巧去
feedback in order to build understanding 建立谅解和接纳
• Causes of conflicts and strategies and processes • 冲突的成因、化解冲突的策略和流程
for resolving conflicts
• What is negotiation and understand the • 认识什麽是谈判和谈判流程
• Effective preparation for negotiation • 有效地计划及准备你的谈判
• Making and getting meaningful concessions • 在谈判过程中让步的决策
• Breaking negotiation deadlocks • 如何解除谈判的各种障碍
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Suitable for those who want to improve their communication skills and enhance negotiation skills in order to achieve performance excellent in career path.
Alan is currently a Senior Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited. Before joining HMI Consulting, Alan was the Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of a renowned consulting firm. He has been engaged in business process, quality system, engineering and customer services improvement of different industries, such as logistic, financial bank, insurance, toys, consumer electronics, medical and food service, garment and foot wear, construction, department store, and property management etc., for more than 10 years.
In the last 7 years, Alan has designed and delivered a wide range of tailored management training programmes and workshops for many HKSAR departments, Non Government Organizations, and public service industries.
Alan holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
Alan speaks perfect Putonghua and fluent in English.
Date: Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th of September 2018
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Landmark Tower 2,North Dongsanhuan Road 8,Chaoyang District, Beijing
Language: English / Chinese
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided.
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 4000
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 4400
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.)
To attend this Training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.