March 15, 2018
Communication and negotiation skills are vital and the key success factors to all kind of business nowadays. The program trainer will lead the participants understand their own and others’ interpersonal style by applying the most updated tools. Participants will learn to improve the relation with co-workers, customers, friends and family members so as to achieving success in all kind of negotiation situations. The trainer will make use of actual business cases sharing and role plays, to let participants be involved and experience the latest communication skills and negotiation process from a different angle.
- Positive attitude and relationship-building strategy
- Assess individual profile and communicate with people with different styles
- Characteristics of positive communication and how to communicate assertively
- How to listen, ask question and give quality feedback in order to build understanding and acceptance
- Causes of conflicts and strategies and processes for resolving conflicts
- What is negotiation and understand the negotiation process
- Effective preparation for negotiation
- Making and getting meaningful concessions
- Breaking negotiation deadlocks
- 如何通过聆听、发问及回蚀技巧去建立谅解和接纳 - 冲突的成因、化解冲突的策略和流程
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Suitable for those who want to improve their communication skills and enhance negotiation skills in order to achieve performance excellent in career path.
Alan is currently a Senior Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited. Before joining HMI Consulting, Alan was the Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of a renowned consulting firm. He has been engaged in business process, quality system, engineering and customer services improvement of different industries, such as logistic, financial bank, insurance, toys, consumer electronics, medical and food service, garment and foot wear, construction, department store, and property management etc., for more than 10 years.
In the last 7 years, Alan has designed and delivered a wide range of tailored management training programmes and workshops for many HKSAR departments, Non Government Organizations, and public service industries.
Alan holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
Alan speaks perfect Putonghua and fluent in English.
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018 - Friday, March 16, 2018 (2 days training)
Time: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Landmark Tower II, Unit 0830, 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, P.R. China
Certificate: Certificate of Completion is provided
CCI France Chine's Members: RMB 4000
CCI France Chine's non-Members: RMB 4400
(Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch)
To attend this training, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.
La date limite de l'événement est passée