August 03, 2017
Communication and negotiation skills are vital and the key success factors to all kind of business nowadays. The program trainer will lead the participants understand their own and others’ interpersonal style by applying the most updated tools. Participants will learn to improve the relation with co-workers, customers, friends and family members so as to achieving success in all kind of negotiation situations. The trainer will make use of actual business cases sharing and role plays, to let participants be involved and experience the latest communication skills and negotiation process from a different angle.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who want to improve their communication skills and enhance negotiation skills in order to achieve performance excellent in career path
1. Positive attitude and relationship-building strategy
2. Assess individual profile and communicate with people with different styles
3. Characteristics of positive communication and how to communicate assertively
4. How to listen, ask question and give quality feedback in order to build understanding and acceptance
5. Causes of conflicts and strategies and processes for resolving conflicts
6. What is negotiation and understand the negotiation process
7. Effective preparation for negotiation
8. Making and getting meaningful concessions
9. Breaking negotiation deadlocks
Mr. Alan Lee is the founder and Principal Consultant of Tune U Management Consultant Limited. He has been engaged in business process, quality system, engineering, sales and customer services improvement of different industries, such as logistic, financial bank, insurance, toys, consumer electronics, medical and food service, garment and foot wear, construction, department store, and property management etc., for more than 10 years. In the last 10 years, Alan has also designed and delivered a wide range of tailored management training programmes and workshops for many HKSAR departments, Non Government Organizations, and public service industries. Alan holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a Master of Science Degree inEngineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
4000 RMB / Members
4400 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: (010) 6461 0260
In order to participate in this training, please register before September 19 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée