August 30, 2017
- It covers Business English communication in most aspects in a company with an emphasis on cultural expectations and the western way of performing tasks and thinking about business.
- The class covers practical and effective methods for dealing with English communication in a professional manner.Each class includes conversation and/or writing, vocabulary and cultural tips.
Who should attend?
People who are at an intermediate (or above) English level and want to improve their English communication skills in Business.
1. Corporate Overviews and Terminology
2. Effective and Professional Looking Emails
3. Marketing and Sales
4. Effective Telephone Calls
5. Talking to the Boss
6. Decision Making
7. Managing Staff in a Multinational Company
8. Giving Financial Information
9. Report Writing
10. Cultural Differences that affect Communication
11. Communicating in Meetings/Getting Your Point Across
August 30 - December 13 (70 units)
Wednesday:18:45-20:45 at CCIFC
Saturday:14:00-16:30 at German Chamber
Wednesday: CCIFC - Suites 201-222, 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Saturday: German Chamber - Landmark Tower II Unit 0830 8, North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang District, Beijing
4600 RMB / Members
5100 RMB / Non members
* Price including 6.72 % VAT, includes course materials.
Minimum number of attendees:
Certificate of Completion is provided.
You need more information about our trainings in Beijing? Please contact us:
Tel: +86 (10) 6461 0260 ext 131
In order to participate in this training, please register before September 19 at 15:00. To register, fill in the form below:
La date limite de l'événement est passée