November 27, 2014
1st edition of the Sino French Business Forum, organized by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China, held on Thursday, November 27th 2014 at Kai Wah Plaza Hotel.
You are a company with French capital wishing to meet decision-makers from Chinese companies in South China?
You want to build new partnerships and develop your business on the Chinese market?
You need to be directly connected with Chinese representatives who match your needs while saving time?
The Sino-French Business Forum is the tool designed for your success.
Mr. Olivier VAYSSET, Consul General of France in Chengdu and Mr. HE Lianghui, Director of Yunnan department of Commerce, will do us the honor to introduce this Sino French meeting together with Chinese Officials.
• 3.00p.m.: Registration & Welcoming
• 3.30p.m. - 4.00p.m.: Introduction speeches
• 4.00p.m. - 5.00p.m.: Introduction of French companies attending and their activities
• 5.00p.m. - 7.00p.m.: Seating at sector-specific tables
• RMB 150/participant for CCIFC member companies
• RMB 250/participant for non-member companies
Please fill in the registration form here and name two Chinese companies you would like to target during the Forum.
You benefit from:
- one invitation to the Sino-French Business Forum;
- a specific relation connection with selected Chinese companies;
- a direct contact and an interpreter at each sector-specific table.
IMPORTANT: the earlier we get your registration, the more time we have to invite Chinese companies of your field of activity.
Thursday, November 27th 2014
3.00p.m. - 7.00p.m.
Kai Wah Plaza Hotel
No.157, Beijing Road,
650011 Kunming, Yunnan, P.R.C.
Tel.: +86(871) 6356 2828
How to get to the hotel
Our sponsor Kai Wah Plaza, offers special rate for rooms to participants, please contact Mrs Chen at betty.chen(a)kaiwahplaza.com for more information.
RMB 150 for CCIFC members per person
RMB 250 for CCIFC non-members per person
Fapiaos cannot be issued for event fee up to RMB 250. Official stamped receipt (shouju) can be delivered.
Thursday, November 20th 2014, 5.00p.m.
Cancellation request must be sent by email to CCIFC within 2 working days notice.
Any cancellations made after the deadline and/or no-show up will still be charged.
Contact us to get the participation form:
Ms. Aurore POULAIN
+86 186 8402 1449
Mr. Alexandre LEVY
+86 186 1196 8079