May 29, 2015
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China, together with the France Macau Business Association, is pleased to invite you to join the factory plant visit of Servair, to be held on Friday, May 29th 2015 from 9.30a.m. to 5.00p.m.
Servair (Nanland Air Catering):
In 2007, Servair acquired a 25% interest in the company "Nanland Air Catering" in Guangzhou, China.
Servair’s role and function, through Nanland Air Catering, is to provide a comprehensive range of airline catering services to airlines operating at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), operating hotel, laundry, provide catering solution for non-airline service and produce moon-cake.
Nanland has contract with 20 international airlines, including Singapore Airlines, Air France, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Qatar Airways and Japan Airlines.
Nanland is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO22000:2005 and Halal Certified airline caterer.
Beside airlines from Air China Group, China Eastern Airlines Group and China Southern Airlines Group, Nanland also serves 8 other domestic airlines.
Servair's key figures:
• Third catering company in the world
• Founded in 1971
• 10,250 employees
• 2011 turnover: 797 million Euros
• 74 units around the world*
• 54 airports on 4 continents
• More than 180 clients, including more than 120 airlines
• 230,000 meal trays each day
• 50,000 microbiological analyses
• 260,000 airplanes cleaned each year
• Over 600 trucks including those dedicated to the A380
• 30,500 tons of food products delivered each year
• Over 100 chefs
• More than 30 million seats restored each year
• 4,700 hectars of carpet treated each year
• 53 million newspapers and magazines placed on-board each year
*World Network. Partnerships in United States, in Italia, in China, in Spain and in London.
Kitchen & facilities information @Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport:
• 42,000 sqm (featuring a purpose-built three-level airline catering facility and an adjoining administration block)
• 60,000 meals per day
• 12 x freezers - halal and non-halal separated
• 43 x chiller rooms and 7 x Polaris-Belluno (Italy) blast chillers - halal and non-halal separated
• 2 X A380 truck
• 30 x rapid replenishment vans
• Daily microbiological tests on and hand swaps
• Weekly tests on water quality
• SITA telex, flight information displays, fax, e-mail, phones, VHF walkies-talkies, PA system
Mr. Richard LO, Catering Director of Commercial Department International
Mr. Kuaile CHEN, Senior Accounts Executive of Commercial Department International
Mr. Vincent MARÉCHAL, Deputy General Manager
Friday, May 29th 2015
9:30: departure from CCIFC offices (Canton, Zhujiang New Town)
10:30: welcoming on site
11:00: presentation of Nanland Air Catering services
12:15: networking lunch break
14:30: tour of Nanland Air Catering
16:00: end of the visit
16:10: return to CCIFC Offices (Canton, Zhujiang New Town)
Arrival in Canton (Zhujiang New town) expected by 17:00, depending on traffic.
Guangzhou Nanland Air Catering Co., Ltd
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Konggang 6 Lu,
Guangzhou 510470, China
Tel.: +86 139-2623-5073
RMB 150 per CCIFC member
RMB 300 per non-member
Round trip bus (from Canton) & lunch included.
Fapiaos cannot be issued for event fee up to RMB 250. Official stamped receipt (shouju) can be delivered.
English & Chinese
Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 5.00p.m.
Cancellation request must be sent by email to CCIFC within 2 working days notice.
Any cancellations made after the deadline and/or no-show up will still be charged.
You need more information about our Conferences & Seminars in Canton? Please contact us:
Ms. Emeline HESPEL
Tel.: +86(20) 2916 5531
In order to participate in this Working Group, please register before Wednesday, May 27th 2015 by filling in the form below: