February 07, 2018
Conference presented by:
Agility Research & Strategy
China has more than 1.5 million US-dollar millionaires, who are among the most optimistic and willing to spend of any in Asia. For senior executives of premium and luxury brands this is a critical group to understand intimately.
Agility Research & Strategy will share data and insights from its recent Affluent Insights Millionaire Report, in which it interviewed over 300 millionaires across Tier 1, 2, and 3 cities in China. The conference will provide an in-depth look at this large and rapidly growing wealthy population and examine how their views and behaviours differ from Emerging Affluent consumers. Some of the key questions that will be discussed include:
- What is Chinese millionaires’ outlook and what are their key concerns?
- How do they view luxury, and how is this different from millionaires other regions?
- Where and how do Chinese millionaires buy luxury goods across different categories and what influences their purchases?
- What motivates them to buy luxury online, and where can you reach them online, and offline?
- How do Millennial Chinese millionaires differ in their choices from older generations?
- What are the key differences between millionaires in first-tier cities and in second- and third-tier cities?
- What’s on their shopping list in 2018?
- Where are they looking to travel in 2018?
Agility Research & Strategy
Amrita has a 20-year career in growing and developing businesses in Asia and is the Managing Director of Agility Research & Strategy, a luxury research and consulting firm that works with leading global premium brands for insights on Affluent consumers. She is also Executive Director of AFFLUENTIAL, a Global leader on intelligence and data on affluent consumers.
Amrita started her career in advertising working for companies like Saachi & Saachi and J. Walter Thompson and later worked with Harris Interactive, a NASDAQ listed online research firm where she was a business leader for the Asia Pacific region.
Having carried out over 350 consulting engagements across various industry verticals, she has a deep understanding of marketing and insights on luxury consumers across Asia with a key focus on China.Amrita is frequently invited to speak on the BBC and at International conferences held by Luxury Society, International New York Times, World Retail Congress, International Luxury Travel Market and Robb Report. She was the only Asian speaker speaking on the affluent Asian consumer at the TFWA conference held in Cannes.
Most recently Amrita was nominated as one of the Luxury woman leaders globally and the only one from Asia to watch out for in 2017.
Date: Wednesday 7th of February 2018
Time: From 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Venue: CCI France Chine Shanghai
CCI France Chine Members: Free
CCI France Chine non-Members: RMB 250
Scan or hold on the QR Code to register:
Complete the following registration form. A confirmation email will be sent to you in the upcoming days.
La date limite de l'événement est passée