June 06, 2017
South China - Guangzhou
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China, together with the General Consulate of France in Canton, and the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong, invites you to join the 2017 Sino French Business Forum held in Canton on Tuesday, June 6th 2017 at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich.
- You are a company with French capital wishing to meet decision-makers from Chinese & French companies in South China?
- You want to build new partnerships and develop your business on the Chinese market?
- You need to be directly connected with Chinese & French representatives who match your needs while saving time?
The Sino French Business Forum is the tool designated for your success.
This Sino French Business Forum is a professional exchange platform dedicated to the Chinese & French offer that meets the corresponding Chinese & French demand.
The Forum is the opportunity to gather, around sector-specific tables, a hundred directors from Chinese and French companies in an exchange dinner ambiance.
The Sino French Business Forum gives you the access to the Chinese market and helps you to provide your services, and to be related to your future partners and clients, in order to sell in China.
Sector-specific tables: (non exhaustive list)
• Consumer goods
• Industrial equipment goods
• Chemistry/Petrochemical industry
• Science and Technology
Mr. Bertrand FURNO, Consul General of France in Canton, will do us the honor to introduce this Franco-Chinese meeting.
• 2.00pm - 5.00pm: Economic Conferences
• 5.00pm - 6.00pm: Cocktail & Networking
• 6.00pm - 8.00pm: Business Dinner
Please download your confirmation form and then send it back by email before Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5.00pm
While participating in the Forum, you benefit from:
- one invitation to the Sino French Business Forum;
- an exclusive page introducing your company in the Forum booklet distributed to all participants;
- a specific relation connection with selected Chinese companies;
- a direct contact and an interpreter at each sector-specific table.
> Download here the Sino French Business Forum Registration Form
Event & Communication Officer